All e-mails with enquiries for your gite or chambres d'hôte are sent to the email address or the email addresses you entered in 'owner details'.
We do this as follows :
1. When the e-mail form has been used, the e-mail is sent to at least three addresses:
your inbox in Gites, an external e-mail address owned by Gites and at least one
e-mail address of you as a customer .
2. The first two are associated with the script on the website to check whether the email actually arrives. We are very carefully to protect it.
the time the mail leaves our mail servers to your email address, of which we do not have the management, we can not verify if you have actually received it.
There can be several reasons for the email not to be received:
1. Your email box is full
2. Mail server was temporarily unavailable
3. Mail is caught by spam filter
4. Mail is regarded as mal -ware or virus by the filters
5. The user deletes spam without checking
6. Etc ...
Make sure you check the spam box regularly. The configuration of the email we send meets all standards .
To ensure that no email - for whatever reason - gets lost, you've got the inbox in your account.
is advisable to enter more email addresses in the 'owner details' or even activate the SMS service.
Have more questions? Submit a request