Gites sends the messages from visitors through the contact form on the website to one or more addresses that you have filled in in your advert.
To make sure you don’t miss any inquiries you can always find the mail in your inbox in your user account.
We do everything to make sure that the e-mail we transfer to your e-mail address meets all mail protocols. Still, it sometimes happens that e mail from Gites ends up in the spam box. You can prevend this to happen by putting e-mail from Gites on the ‘white list’
How to to this in Gmail
- Add the address to your contact.
Add the email address that is sending you email firstname.lastname@example.org to your Gmail Contacts. Google will usually deliver email from addresses that are in your Contacts.
- Mark messages as ‘Not spam’
If Gmail has marked emails you wish to whitelist as spam, tell Gmail the emails are not spam.
In Gmail, navigate to the spam folder.
Search for emails containing the domain you wish to whitelist (gites.nl & gites.eu).
Select all the emails shown.
Click More and then Not spam.
Once you have done this, all mail from Gites is marked as important and arrives in your inbox.
How to whitelist in Hotmail
- Check The Junk Folder: If email from a sender you want to whitelist is in this folder, click Show content to view the body of the email. Click Mark as safe. The Sender will now be added to your list of Safe senders.
- Manually Add to Safe List: Click Optionsin the upper right corner of your Hotmail screen. In the body of the page under Junk e-mail click the link Safe and blocked senders. Click the link Safe senders. Enter the email address you want to whitelist. Click Add to list.
If you do this for @gites.eu and @gites.nl all mail from Gites will now arrive in your inbox.
How to whitelist in Yahoo
- Check your Yahoo! Bulk folder. If you see email from someone you want to add to your whitelist, highlight it and click Not Spam.
- Create a filter to automatically send email from certain domains to your Inbox. ClickOptions in the top right navigation bar. Select Mail Options from the list that drops down. Choose Filters. Click the Add button. Choose the field you want to match in the incoming message. Then choose the destination folder (i.e., Inbox).
The procedures described above are approximately similar for all emailproviders.
If you have a different e-mail account from the ones mentioned above, we advise you to search on Google how to whitelist mail in your account.