Always ask your (happy) guests to leave you a message in your guestbook, to help convince other website visitors. At the bottom of your ad you will find the button:
Visited this Gite? Please give your opinion
You can ask your guests to leave a message there. Send them a direct link to your advert to make it easy for them.
When a guest has left a message in the guest book, you will receive a notification by mail.
Now you must log in to access the message and publish it on the site.
- For this, click on the tab "Holiday makers reviews" when logged on our website. Then click on the name of your property.
- Click "Publish" at the bottom of the review.
- If you like, you can add a comment.
You can also place in your online guestbook messages left by your tenants in a paper guestbook or sent by email. Please mention that you quote the message from your guestbook or email.
- For this, you must first find your advert as though you were a visitor of the website (while not logged in). You can do this quickly by entering the name of the house in the search field.
- At the bottom of the page, click on: Visited this Gite? Please give your opinion.
- You can enter data of your tenants. However, do not enter their email address but yours! If you wish, you can add a photo.
- Then click on the button "Add review". The message can be copied from your email, a guest book in paper or even other sources.
- You can now login to access the message and publish it on the site.
- For this, click on the tab "Holiday makers reviews" when logged on to our website.
- Then click on the name of your property and click "Publish" at the top right of the message.